Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

'Corrado' rear Badge

The rear Corrado badge on my car is passed its best and would like a new one so....

Are these still available from the dealer?

Anyone have a suggestion of where to get on if not?

I dont fancy paying a million quid on Ebay for something that i could have gotten elsewhere, Im after a genuine one aswell in the silver finish, not the early ones that are primed for painting..

I'm pretty sure the chromed ones are discontinued from the stealers, but the primed ones are still available for £15 or so.

I hope you dont mean the Gold one Bill :)

Typical that the primed ones are still available..

Im not sure about being able to paint one Tom, im not sure how factory i could get it to look, what do you reckon??

If all else fails ill need to get one of a car thats getting debadged or has been bananad..

Sorry Michael, coulddn't resist it :lol:

A gold one would look great against your Blackberry, maybe paint the 301s to match :)

"only" 59€ plus shipping?!

Im not sure about being able to paint one Tom, im not sure how factory i could get it to look, what do you reckon??

There's a few threads on doing it on here - have a search and you should be able to find them.

Ill have a look into it...

i've wanted one for ages now, can't find them anywhere at a reasonable price.

I tried painting one but it didn't come out chrome, just a funny silver with sparkles lol

i ended up painting it black but not stuck it on car yet, still unsure about it

There's a few threads on doing it on here - have a search and you should be able to find them.

Well, if you want to try painting it, I could lend you it, if you don't like the paint, give it back, if you do, then pay me... I reckon I could just about trust you ;)

Is the one Jim mentioned here not any good to you Goldie?

It doesnt look bad but id really like an OE one just without taking a mortgage out to pay for the thing...