Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Are our cars Fated or suddely Magnetic?

Dunno if it's just me but in the couple years I've been using the forum it seems the past 3 months has seen more "Write offs/ damage" than before..

I'm wondering if VW put some secret weapon in Rados that attracts other cars into them to provide an inbuilt lifespan!

Discuss.... ;)

Of course.. eventually there won't be any more left!!!!

Oh God!!!!!... I'm going home to hug my G60 right now!!!! :shock:

It does all seem to be cyclical.. its weird.. some months its a spate of breakin's, some months its a lot of the same problem occurring, and some months its cars being crashed.

Been on these forums for a while (well, since the start!) and this year doesn't seem to be any worse than previous years - though with the cost of Corrado's dropping so much, more insurers are writing em off so more are being split for parts rather than being fixed.

Shame really :(

Yeah, it's the cost of parts verses the low value of the things that's the problem. You can break a 1.8 valver and get more money than if you sold it as a complete car anyhow. I've seen some perfectly reasonable ones round here going for not much more than £700. Heart breaking really.

Defo somethin goin on.Had someone hit pass door in car park other week.Wouldn't have been quite so bad if it hadn't hav just come out of b/shop after havin dent fixed on the very same door!Then the next week neighbour has work done to wall & builder drops cement on it.Makes you wonder whats comin next? :?