Sign in to follow this  
scruffydubbers

my (scruffydubbers) old and new corrados

thanks, i spent about four months doing the conversion, it was on the road a week and 2 days when a learner driver drove into the side of it,

but i learned a lot from it and kept a lot of bits to put on the black one.

the black one has got much nicer interior etc, and i think its a bit more classy, white wheels isnt everyones taste,

hopefully gonna be making a few mods to the black one to make it my own.

hi joby, small world, i bet it looks a bit different to when u saw it last. :shock:

its just a bare shell now, goin to the big scrap yard in the sky on monday :(

was a good car, it racked up 160+ k miles

Both cars look the Dogz :D:D:D:D

Love the interior of the black one, wouldnt do it ma self (cause i couldnt! lol) But id defo have all the ice components!!!!!

I take it you got it in feature car spec when you bought it?

What kinda fromt spoiler is on the red one? i fancied changing mine to something like a SEAT jobbie, dunno if itll take the abuse as wel as mine does at the moment tho :(

:lol:

yeah, it was john williams old car (so i cant take any credit for it), i have nt got all the ice that he had in it tho, but i am slowly putting my bits into it,

the spoiler on the red one is off a seat (not sure which model) its a bit smaller than the original at the front but deeper on the sides aiding clearance, its a 2 pc one as well and about £15-20 a side.

its quite flexible so tended to bend rather then crack, it was easy to fit, a little bit of modding, i fixed it on with a number of plastic ties so if i did catch it, it tended to rip the ties off rather then damage it, found this to work very well.

i had a look for the part number but its only got a bit of it the rest was on a the edge i had to cut back :(

Hey Gareth, so finally get to see your cars... :D

The red one looks lovely, shame its no longer about, the black one's one of my favorites, read the feature hundred times :lol: love the low stance, hopfully myn will be a sump scraper oneday :lol:

Like Brain said, love the interior in the Black rado..

what size is the front spilter your running on the black rado?

It's not the spoiler I'd be worried about, they just wear away! Next time you have it up on a jack, take a look at the driveshaft on the driver's side. I reckon you will find a load of underseal on it and a corresponding rusty dent in the chassis rail above it. My car is on 15"s and doesn't sit quite that low but I still get marks on the axle.