Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

AG Aquawax? Use on a wet car!

I havent used the wax but cant recommend elite car care enough, brilliant service and knowledge...

Have used many Autoglym products for years and most are excellent.

Have not used this one yet, but Turtle Wax have had this type of wet wax out for a couple of years and I have used them a couple of times with great results on occasions when you cannot be bothered doing a proper wax. Very quick to do, too.

from the response i have had selling this product in the shop i can say it sounds mint :D i havent tried it myself but have sold it to 4 or 5 of my friends and they say its excellent! I have seen the cars that have been done and they look mint, and its soo much easier and less time consuming, in all fairness if you compare it to a car that has had about 4 hours worth of work done on it then there will be no comparison but for quickness and ease its excellent! top dogs , and you get 2 microfibre cloths with it, only downside i can say to it is you cant buy the aquawax in the bottle on its own, you have to buy it with the microfibre cloths. not too much of a bad thing cause ya cant have too many cloths!

:)