OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Well it certainly looks good on them, why not 8) You could of photoshopped them onto mine as well so I get a sneak preview :)

I was going to stick them on your car too but I need a side on view like mine!

Yep they are very nice wheels and plans are afoot to aquire some :wink:

RH ZW1s now fitted. I certainly think it gives the car a totally different look. (didn't have time to wash car before taking pics, apologies if it looks a little grubby)

RHZW1Fittedfront.jpg

RHZW1Fittedside.jpg

RH ZW1s now fitted. I certainly think it gives the car a totally different look. (didn't have time to wash car before taking pics, apologies if it looks a little grubby)

The nicest wheel's i've ever seen :D Looking great but needs lowering more!!

Looks spot on mate. *Excellent* choice of wheel.

Doesn't need lowering at all. Not everybody is after sump scraping ride heights.

i think it looks perfect too.... :lol:

Gareth, I never thought I'd say this but the RHs look better than the RS's on your car. Looks simply fantastic mate.

IMO the ride height is perfect.

Great job mate 8)

Thanks for the feedback people always appreciated.

Whilst not the lowest of ride heights it has enabled me to run both sets of wheels without any arch mods whatsover (keeping the body stock and saving money too) The car sits reasonably low but doesn't have any of the potential associated problems or clearance issues and from an aesthetic point of view they sit very balanced in the arches with a nice rounded relationship to the arch. I looked long and hard at performance vehicles which are supplied with larger wheels and low profile tyres as OE to judge an appropriate ride height.

As for the wheels I like the new look to the car the RHs have acheived but for me the BBS RS301 is THE wheel for the Corrado. I read the other day they were designed to use on VWs Corrado motorsport programme. 8) Don't know if this is true though?

gorgeous!

but yes, needs lowering a TINY bit on the front only, and those awful silver headlamp surrpounds need to go. they look out of place.

IMO of course...

gorgeous!

but yes, needs lowering a TINY bit on the front only, and those awful silver headlamp surrpounds need to go. they look out of place.

IMO of course...

I don't mind the silver headlamp surrounds. OK if i had a silver C i wouldn't do it but i think they are fine on Gareth's car and freshen up the front abit. Got to remember compared to european C's UK car's are pretty boring so anything different is worth a pat on the back from me.

I think the RHs look better than the RSs....they give the car a more aggressive and purposeful appearance. Nice :thumbleft:

Reading back over some of the comments and it seems most people prefer the look of the RHs, so I guess they can stay, they certainly give a more aggressive stance. I'm keeping the BBS RSs though as its great to swap between the 2 different looks. Was looking at pics from BVF this summer and with the BBS it looks almost 'stock' .

That's it, I give in, I'm tryng my RS on the corrado before (if) I sell them.......I'm slowly warming to them............slowly :wink: