OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Welcome back Gareth.... 8) yeah, I'm a bit late, but it's nice to see your car back in your hands... it'll always be YOUR car in my eyes... even if you did originally buy it from the orthodontist who inflicted lots of pain on me back in the day! :lol:

Thanks, its good to be back. The rolling picture you took on the way back from All Types is still on Stealth's website 8)

Come on Gareth wheres the pics got to :D ? Im looking forward to see them.

The remaining paperwork will be with you anyday now.

Hi Ben, V5 arrived today Thanks , so will hopefully be back on my plate soon and it will feel like its never been away. Will take some pics soon might as well wait until I bolt the 301s on

Welcome back Gareth.... 8) yeah, I'm a bit late, but it's nice to see your car back in your hands... it'll always be YOUR car in my eyes... even if you did originally buy it from the orthodontist who inflicted lots of pain on me back in the day! :lol:

Thanks, its good to be back. The rolling picture you took on the way back from All Types is still on Stealth's website 8)

Went straight to stealths site and superb it looks to :wink:

midpic-sub1a.jpg

hey, I didn't know they'd used that photo on their website...

...cool... 8) :lol:

Back on my plate :clap: Car feels like its truly back now, a lttle dusty after being sat in the garage but a drive out just felt awesome in this nice weather and I couldn't stop grinning :luvlove:

IMG_0683-1.jpg

just saw this on rimstyle never knew you had lenso bsx i thought they were bbs :lol: :lol: :lol:

oncar_1.jpg

Unfortunately came to put the wheels on and found one was not holding air, big surprise as they'd never been split and I had no time to remedy it

thats strange if they have never been split. Maybe the tyre bead has not properly sealed on the inside of the wheel?

I didnt make it to MIVW as my bro might have told you on the weekend. Heres a pic i found, i take it the rs's sealed up okay?

dsc_6266copy.jpg

Cheers Zak, shame you couldn't make it. Back rolling on RS now :D

Car is now residing at DG Autotech for a little while minus the front seats, i'm either paranoid about theft or they're sitting in the workshop of one of the very finest trimmers in the land.

Car is over with Dave and Graham at DG Autotech just finishing up a few overhauling jobs and upgrades. You've got to keep on top with Corrados and these guys are great so thorough, knowledgable and passionate about Corrados.

I'll update the thread in more detail when I get the car back but in the mean time here is a quick pic of the retrimmed front seats. Surely the only seat for a Corrado :shrug:

IMG_0977.jpg

those seats look awful best i take them of your hands saves you the embarassment off having them.

looks sweet bud seats look amazing