OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Stunning car,well thought out with subtle touches and quality parts...timeless classic and still the bench mark.

Drove over the battery charger having first reversed out of garage with it attached:bonk: One winter later, flat battery and cars not going anywhere. First car related activity this year is a new battery charger

The recently detroyed one was Numax IIRC just ordered the highly rated C-Tek. Its an expense I could have done without as I have been looking to buy an Oldskool Mountain Bike.

Oh cool, a lot of the car audio boys use c-teks and speak highly of em. Should do the job nicely!

The recently detroyed one was Numax IIRC just ordered the highly rated C-Tek. Its an expense I could have done without as I have been looking to buy an Oldskool Mountain Bike.

Have mine hooked up to a C-Tek MXS5 through the winter, after many drained batteries, really is a great bit of kit- just wire up the terminals then plug in when parked up for the duration.

Thanks for the feedback iR6 thats exactly the model I have gone with. Always good to hear user reviews:thumbleft:

Just retro fitted the supplying Main Dealer rear screen sticker, nice cheap period touch. In relation to the C-Tek really like the ability to wire it up to the terminals for simple one plug charging. Seems a great bit of kit and pretty much idiot proof, there's even a youtube clip of it being driven over and coming off unscathed, designed with me in mind:bonk:

Compomotives are 8x17 ET 35, they fit beautifully with room to spare.

Ah cool I think my Azev's are et30. Your's look spot on to be honest. I'm surprised the ch's cleared your struts at et35!

Any more plans for the rado then?

Ah cool I think my Azev's are et30. Your's look spot on to be honest. I'm surprised the ch's cleared your struts at et35!

Any more plans for the rado then?

Always pushing it with et30 and 8`s

With the sun out on such a beautiful day I was inspired to throw a bucket of water over it.

Edited by OSV

stunning as ever. What happened to the CH's? Those were truly a complementary wheel on yours, although i think the RH's looked fantastic too.

Thanks Hasan, CH are long gone they are on Rob's supercharged Silver Corrado. I'm aiming for low key with just the Compomotives and RS 301s, nothing too radical or far from OEM style

Edited by OSV

I'm over at Warrington RUFC tomorrow morning with my boy who's playing for Preston Grasshoppers v Warrington U13 fixture

I'm over at Warrington RUFC tomorrow morning with my boy who's playing for Preston Grasshoppers v Warrington U13 fixture

bring him along....lol