Sign in to follow this  
staffs_til_i_die

If your C has unexplained problems...

I've found a garage that are masters at fixing weird stuff. My Valver has run very strangely for a while, and numerous trips to several garages, large bills, new parts (including an ECU - ouch!), didn't fix it. Another garage recommended a mechanic called Duncan who runs DJ Auto Electrical Ltd. just outside Barlaston in Staffordshire. They said that the BMW and Mercedes main dealers sent their cars to him when they couldn't fix them. I drove down there, and despite the garage being low-key, there was a healthy number of very expensive cars parked outside waiting to be fixed.

Anyway, Duncan seemed to know about the engine in my Valver, and has fixed it up a treat. There were numerous wiring problems which other garages had missed. He also tuned it, and now it runs like a BEAST!!!

Just thought I'd stick this on here, as a lot of people with Valvers seem to have dodgy running problems - if all else fails - take it to Duncan.

His number is 01782 374 131.