Sign in to follow this  
Gangstarr

Front Grill Badge or De-badged

I'm not yet a Corrado owner but I'm thinking of buying one because I've always been a VW/Audi man and I've always liked the Corrado. I fancy a G60 because they're a bit oddball! :D

The only thing that I'm not keen on is the look of the front end. None of the mods I've seen improve it to my eyes but there must be something available to make it look better. Does anyone know of a twin round headlamp conversion, like the Kamei ones that were available for Series 2 Golfs?

I like VR6's standard when they have chrome badges, not a fan of the red VR6 badge tho.

I really dont like the rear colour coding tho, i'd prefer to either remove the badges or show em off!

Just ordered the grill from 'Rennsport', I think it will look ok with my color Corrado. My current grill is color coded, but the badge is looking shoddy and is not alligned properyl, so thought why not give this a go and put the VR6 badge in the bottom right....

Lee

Debadged grille with the VR badge in the corner, though not a corrado one cos they're like rocking horse shit, so its a mk3 golf one instead. Still not 100% sure whether its too big. The corrado one is alot more subtle.

if it was mine i would put the badge a little closser to the outer edge,

i did not realise the grill badges were so hard to get hold of bugger i will have to take it off and put it in the cupboard :D

That sits exactly where the smaller one should there is small ridges on that part of the grille for the other badge to fit in. Though the size probably makes it look as though it need to go further out. Its glued on so it aint gonna be moved :lol:

That sits exactly where the smaller one should there is small ridges on that part of the grille for the other badge to fit in. Though the size probably makes it look as though it need to go further out. Its glued on so it aint gonna be moved :lol:
it must be the size of the badge as you said it was not a dig just an observation looks nice , do all the golf badges come shiney or do they have a brushed one like the C s one

Ordered the Fk grill from rennsport Friday, hope it comes fairly soon. I have a rather big VR6 badge on the front, bubbly writing, sound like it is off a MK3....

Lee