Sign in to follow this  
jimbo-corrado

jimbo's-corrado !!!

My mate got some lockwood ones for his car ( not a c ) not long ago and he had to take the needle's off . If they do them slip over ones for the c then go for it .

Ah, the rev counter is wrong for a VR6 :(

Guess its 4-cylinder engines only....

Well, the position of the 8 on those dials is where the 7 is on the VR6.

VR6's redline at 6500ish revs.

not really a fan of modded Corrado bodies..............but thats some nice looking corrado you have there...well-executed

btw where did you get those door window things???.....one of the things i hate a bout the C's design is how if you open the window a bit in rain.......you always get it dripping in.....i take it those eliminate that problem

Looking even better mate!

Echoing what Roddie said, some body-kits you look at and think 'uurrgh' but yours really sets off the corrado body very well.

Love the wheels as well!

What's next then?

Cheers for the good comments lad's , here's a link for the wind def .. http://subscriber.scoot.co.uk/climair/ .., you can put the window down about half way before water starts coming in .

What's next ? well there is'nt much left to do eccept the int , i would love grey leather but it's like rocking horse sh#t . Ive been searching round for ages and cant find any . Ive even thought about buying another corrado with full grey leather , swopping it over with mine and selling it on again !

Can you not either re-trim yours or find another interior and trim that in grey leather?

What are the wheels by the way? Voodoo's?

To re-trim been quoted approx £1100 - £1200 , to get proper factory second hand if u can find any £400 - £700 depending on condition , im after proper factory leather , can,t beat it . The wheels are wolfrace voodoo's (original) , ive had them about 5 years and still in mint condition .

To re-trim been quoted approx £1100 - £1200 , to get proper factory second hand if u can find any £400 - £700 depending on condition , im after proper factory leather , can,t beat it . The wheels are wolfrace voodoo's (original) , ive had them about 5 years and still in mint condition .

or if mj-interiors still have the "mushroom" coloured elec recaro seats they were asking approx £800 inc door cards and all plastics too....would look pretty smart......though it would only really work if you had black carpets/dashboard to be honest...............worth thinking about

vr6storm- i was at mj's a couple of weeks ago as he's not far from me , and was talking to him about that interior (which he still has) and the only problem was as you say is the dash , which mine is black and grey , so my only option is grey leather , i have thought about black but then all the trim's inside are grey and would'nt look right .

Cheers everyone for the positive feedback !!

Here's one of the best pic's (i think) taken so far , as in my avatar.

okay jimbo just a thought,as some early C's had the black interior

and would you stop taking brilliant pics of your motor...........its making me begin to like modded C's too much now :wink: ...............i must say you really have given it a modern re-working but still kept it pretty subtle too and not gone OTT.....good luck with the interior......its just a pity pau1 sold his black leather seats(no door cards tho)as part of his deal.......as they would have set your car off even more

Jimbo-Corrado,

People are going to get confused. "Did they not finish building VW Corrado's? 'cause I just saw a brand new one drive by me the other day!". Thats one of the cleanest I've seen, imaculate. Very nice.

Very very very nice! :D :D :D

But just what have you got under the rear Corrado badge? Can't quite make it out, is it a website address?

Chris.

Superb mate, it really is... not a fan of heavily modified Corrado's but that one looks excellent.

Is your front chin spoiler sprayed in the same black as the rest of the body work? If so, how do you stop it from getting scraped and stone chipped to hell??

The chin spoiler is colour code'd black , the paint had a rubber addative in it to try and stop stone chips , and is working quite effective .

As for scraping , ive had no probs so far , just to be carefull where i go cause if the front scrapes - the skirts will too , some speed bump's dont seem to be a problem as yet . Ive even had to make a wood chock to drive onto - so i can get a jack under the car !! :shock: .