Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

Campaign???!

Hello people, just wondering if any one has any pic's of a corrado campaign i've never posted on the forums before but have been browsing for a while, yesterday i went to pic up some parts from a bloke who buys and sell's corrado's (found him on ebay) he was telling me about campaigns, he'd got one that he's on about putting up for sale in the next few weeks (sounds very nice), unfortunatly i cant afford myself, he was saying that there was only 4 out of the 6 that was was made left. I've tried searching google and not really found much apart from a photo of the seats just wondering if anyone has more pics of these rare cars particually the dash i didn't get to see this car which was a pitty as it was at his other place not at his corrado grave yard that i visited.

Hi mate.. probably best if you use the search for this as the Campaign has been discussed at length on here!

Would be interested to see what this Campaign is that is coming up for sale.. i'm assuming it'll be Jeremy's old Campaign (if he actually sold it?) that has been bought and will now attempt to be sold on with some exorbitant dealer 'tax' stuck on top.

to be honest the price that he told me didn't sound too bad, he said about 7K but did say it was cat c but low milage, not been a expert wouldn't no if it was good or not, doesn't sound bad if there is only 4 left.

That does sound like Jeremy's.

Its a funny thing.. I would have expected a Campaign to fetch an enormous premium as well given its rarity but it just seems to be the wrong time for the Corrado. Second hand prices are on their ass and the only models that seem to be fetching any money are VR6 Storms and G60's at a push.. the Campaign, despite being exceedingly rare, is too much of a marmite car - most people see the brick red interior and run a mile.

They'll be pretty valuable in the future though I think - so worth getting and hiding it away for a few years I think.

His trading name is TCS if you look for corrado's on auto trader you'll find him, you've probably already seen him. he said he's got someone interested already but he will probably advertise it in the next few weeks.

His trading name is TCS if you look for corrado's on auto trader you'll find him, you've probably already seen him. he said he's got someone interested already but he will probably advertise it in the next few weeks.

Ah, him. He's always got someone interested. :lol:

Have a search about TCS on here.

100% it is Jeremys old campaign. i know a guy who knows the bloke who runs TCS. and didnt Jeremys campaign sell for about 5k on e-bay??

karl

Hmmm - depends whats been spent on it, I heard it needed a fair bit of work doing...

Probably had all the badges taken off and cheap respray! :lol: :lol: :lol: He might have got a bargain, but in the current climate asking 7k is too much.

Probably had all the badges taken off and cheap respray! :lol: :lol: :lol: He might have got a bargain, but in the current climate asking 7k is too much.

....bugger I was hoping to retire on selling mine! :o)

lol

Well, seeing as that was what I was asking for it four months ago, and didn't get any bites, I doubt he'll get it... Oh well, an extra owner on the log book.