Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Not happy with ride height....

About a year ago i fitted H&R springs to my existing Koni TA's (on when bought) - But still the ride height is too much!

I thought when the springs settle in it would look right - however it still needs to lose another 15mm or so (i think!).

Im not interested on slamming it to the floor - just i've seen others with Koni/H&Rs and they look great!

Is it any mod i can do to improve the height (sus top etc) - or should i purchase a set of coilovers - remembering im after quite a modest drop! Pics -2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfWork.jpg[/attachment:3leatas8]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfWork.jpg[/attachment:3leatas8]

hmm colour/styling combo looks familiar :lol:

Ive not had experiance with spring & shock combos on the corrado but on my mk1 tried a few and i could never get the ride height exactly as i wanted it untill i went for coilovers.

So i would recomend coils even if its for a modest drop, since selling my zw1's ive got a modest drop riding on my kw v2's and the ride is excellent.