Sign in to follow this  
redsamuraidragon

VR6 REBUILD

Alright.

My 92 VR6 just went south.

Im going to rebuild it and was wanting to know how I should get the machine work done for some serious non turbo power.

I just want a Naturally aspirated vr6 that has a significant amount more of power.

Im boring hte cylinders out to 82.5mm and Ive got a mark 4 metal multi layer head gasket for it already.

What about intake, what kind of pop up pistons can i put in this thing? what about milling the heads and porting and polishing them? Are there any combonations I should avoid? im taking it to a machine shop later today to get some pricing done on it. Im having trouble finding parts online for this thing. I know there are plenty, im just looking in all the wrong spots.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

You can do an reliable 220-240 bhp with a big valve head, 3.0 rebore, enlarged throttle body .. or so I'm told ..

How much is it all gonna cost? It may be better going the 24v route. If you can find a 3.2 then you're on 240BHP standard :wink: