Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Jedi-Knight's new M3... page 11

Hurrah,

as some may have heard i picked my VR6 up today after a few months of reserching them. I took these pics literally as i got back home from coventry so she looks a bit dirty (dont worry shes clean now, but it was too dark to take more pics my then... i'll do some more tomorrow though)

Storm Green, Cream Leather, A/C, 80k miles, s/s exhaust (which i dont like but it will do for now)

th_DSCF0011.jpg

th_DSCF0016.jpg

Now looking like a storm (1/12/03)

th_DSCF0009.jpg

looking good 8) .......just a couple of wee things tho

your rear VR6 badge is in the wrong place.......it should be just under the end of the Corrado script

and its Classic Green not storm green.......though classic green is the storm's colour.......sorry anorak mode there

so how are you enjoying it??????

yeah i noticed the badge actually. I'll maybe de-badge the rear at some point though. It needed a bloody good clean clean though. Im going to be cleaning the leather and carpets today i hope!! (if i get time, i'll prob be too busy driving it :D)

plans are to give it a damn good wash, polish and clean inside at the weekend. I'll take it to my dads work and spend the whole day on it in the workshop giving it a good vallet.

Then im doing the simple things like Lupo wipers (going to VW today actually to order those) and then the headlight upgrade from H100W (or what ever the screen name is)

Then i want to put the speedo back to the original colours. I think the cream dials in there at the moment are not original and maybe this is why the speedo is reading incorrectly??? maybe the replacement has the numbers in a slightly different position??? (just a guess)

Then i want to put some Storm wheels onto it. The 6 spoke BBS wheels and lower the car using Koni or FK coilovers.

Then if i have any money left i'll put a different exhaust on it. Maybe a nice oval Magnex one or such like. (my friend with a VR6 corrado just put a lovely Magnex on and the whole system was only about £300)

Then just a case of keeping it minty fresh :D

Looks great mate!

I spent Saturday morning buying a VR6 also!

Picked up my Candy white/Black leather rocket ship and I love it!

Now I know what you do at work all day playing with pics of your car,never would of got away with that when you worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking at ebay maybe. :D :D :D :D

looks well sweet mate..........can see how kevhaywire thinks its possibly a storm too.............looks soooo much like mine did before getting the coilies :wink:

looks great mate, the lowered pic obviously looks better than the first one

dont know others opinion but im gonna go for 30mm drop with hopefully 7.5x17 or 8.5/9x16, still cant decide

pete, spoke to you earlier without a visual on your C, but your avatar looks pretty sweet.

Rock on the VR6, thats me next purchace after gettin me G60 the way I want it.

DM