Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Looking for a post about a wing mirrors...

I'm posting in general because I'm searching for a post and not wanting to start a new thread thats been talked to death. I need new wing mirror glass and I am sure (though I've had flu) that a few days ago (maybe more) I read a post about someone finding a supplier of mirrors that have a blindspot curve on them? Am I imagining I have seen this post in a delusional fevered way and I am going to have to be stuffed by a dealer (vag/tvr/McL ;-))?? Does anyone else recall such a comment being made? Cheers.

Yes I recall the thread/s, I hate the Corrado mirrors with a passion. There's been a lot of talk but as far as I know, no one had found an alternative. I believe concave and convex was the only option (dealer). One of these is bound to be better than the other. The day someone finds an alternative I'll buy them, no matter how much they cost, the standard ones are nothing short of dangerous. HTH

Try Dub Design Industries in Canada. They make curved (blue tinted mirrors) and is happy to ship over here. Think he's on here as Zarman, but it's best to contact him through his own website. I have a set of his mirrors on my car, and they are good quality (apart from having the really annoying "cars are closer than they appear" writing on the drivers side one :lol: ).