Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

What is this???

Heater bypass valve mate, stops the heater from exploding and burning your legs! Maybe blocked...

Probably! shouldnt be too expensive! What makes you think its that

it was leakin?? i aint got a clue when it come 2 engines?? but i think it might b gettin stuck closed or somethin??

Have you got an air leak, could be the expansion bottle cap is knackered mine was and it caused no end of problems water spewing everywhere heater not working etc! Even the dealers thought it was the head gasket :o So i tried a cap, only a couple of quid and it worked, Cheapest option first..

Have you got an air leak, could be the expansion bottle cap is knackered mine was and it caused no end of problems water spewing everywhere heater not working etc! Even the dealers thought it was the head gasket :o So i tried a cap, only a couple of quid and it worked, Cheapest option first..

This might sound really stupid.lol do ya mean just the cap? (blue lid) :D

^^Yeah thats what he means.

lol ok thanks m8! any idea were i should look?? euro car parts hav got the tank but aint sure if get the cap as well?? :?

just to let you know, my air was coming out cold so changed that valve and now it is good as new! definatly worth changing and not too expensive!

just to let you know, my air was coming out cold so changed that valve and now it is good as new! definatly worth changing and not too expensive!

Do u have the part number?? or can ya remember where ya brought it from?? thanks :D

no sorry, it was done when i took it into Lucus to get some electrical problems sorted. I remember it wasnt expensive tho!

no sorry, it was done when i took it into Lucus to get some electrical problems sorted. I remember it wasnt expensive tho!

I got it from GSF! £32 just gotta fit it now!! :?

I got it from GSF! £32 just gotta fit it now!! :?

Na didnt work! looks like i gotta do matrix! :(

Anyone wanna make some money!! :lol: