Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

battery re-location

Just a quick point....if your planning on running this car round any track or drag strip (1/4mile) you will want to put the battery into a secure box. some places will not let yo run without it. incase battery leaks etc. ive got mine local but demon tweeks do them.

Just for you karl, put my fuse rite by the battery, some people put them both ends. Its up to you.

I got my fuse holder and fuses from Wurth, as i know the rep well :)

You can just see the fuse here on the battery tray

tray in.JPG[/attachment:q6l8cacq]

hi put the fuse at the battery end thats were the power comes from so the fuse will blow straight away and save the wiring hopefully and i too would run it inside the car the wire that is :)

Just a quick point....if your planning on running this car round any track or drag strip (1/4mile) you will want to put the battery into a secure box. some places will not let yo run without it. incase battery leaks etc. ive got mine local but demon tweeks do them.

Yeah that's true.

I have a sealed battery, as does Shaun....and we don't track our cars, so not an issue for us :lol:

Of more concern is the battery flying into the back of your head in a frontal collision, so it's important to strap it down tightly :-)