Sign in to follow this  
blue95

ECP Drop Links

Just went to ECP to pick up some drop links, they had completely the wrong ones.

They insisted they were right though :(

Does anyone know where to get hold of some drop links for a 2.0 16v Rado? In addition do the drop links com with all the washers and bolts? as the ECP oines didn't and they didn't even have the washers or bolts listed!

Cheers

someone told me they are the same as the ones on a vw caddy/SEAT inca van, dont know if they are any cheaper or easier to find?

I got my drop links from GSF, Northampton is prob nearest for you?

The bits GSF didn't have I got from VW, washers and some of the bushes and were pretty cheap.

looking at the GSF drop links though they are quite inferior to the VAG ones, don't think they'll last nearly as long.

drop link 191 411 315A

all 4 cyl Corrados, 1990 onwards golf mk2's and polos from 1996-2002, caddy from 96-03

you also want 4 rubber rings 6N0 411 329 and 2 washers and nuts 861 411 331 and N 906 350 01

Thanks Fellas.

[strike:1pj94si4]Might just get a quote from the stealers, else GSF it is.[/strike:1pj94si4] Scratch that they want 31.28 + VAT for just the links :shock: :shock:

Thanks Fellas.

[strike:fhte55ji]Might just get a quote from the stealers, else GSF it is.[/strike:fhte55ji] Scratch that they want 31.28 + VAT for just the links :shock: :shock:

Try Bedford Batteries and Motor-serve too.