Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Anyone seen my old car ???

Has anyone seen my old Corrado about ????

I sold it in March last year to a guy who lives near Exeter but he then sold it a few months later !!! I went to most of the shows in '07 and didn

Shame always luvd that c :( still dont get why u sold it , seems everyone who sells is back on here looking for clues a couple of months later. :o

I think I remember that car. Was it on Ebay? I bought my G60 last April and was looking at loads of Corrado adds at around that time. Looks like you put a lot of effort into that car mate. If you're looking to get it back good luck.

Im not looking to get it back as im up to my eyeballs in Mk4 Golf atm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Untitled-8Small.jpg

I was asked about it at work today and it got me thinking.

Im not looking to get it back as im up to my eyeballs in Mk4 Golf atm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Untitled-8Small.jpg

I was asked about it at work today and it got me thinking.

:lol: Good lad! What ya got planned?

009MediumSmall.jpg

0016Small.jpg

These should look good but for the rest of the plans you'll have to wait for Ultimate Dubs !! lol

I MIGHT make it this year as the last two years with the Corrado didnt go very well. 1st year the car was stuck in the body shop from Nov - April !!! and last year I had a wheel fall off the back :shock: Turned out to be the new "high" (crap) quality wheel bolts.

I went to the shows in the end but in my g/f's car.

I'm liking those wheels! If the Rado is anything to go by that's gonna be a sweet motor.

I did all the shows I went to last year in my girlfriend's car too. :? Couldn't really join in with much turning up to E38 in a Gen 7 Celica.... :lol:

I remember a chap on here from Ireland asking me if i would go and look at a car for him in Exeter.

He ended up coming over to look at the car himself in the end.

Pretty sure it was the same one.

Im not 100% sure that the car seen in Ireland is my old Corrado !!!

I sold it to the guy from Exeter in March and he sold it in July. The post on Vagdrivers is "Apr 16 2007"

:?

i sold a black rado 16v that looked a little similar to that (ie smoothedfront bumper, lowered etc) around 2.5/3 years back to aguy from ireland, maybee this is the one thats been spotted?

Pretty sure it is living in hayle cornwall now.

EDIT After looking at the pics am 110% sure it is yours. TBH exter is only an hour from here.

Has black center wheels now. But am 99.99% sure that is the reg/. Was trying to remember if it was off here when I saw it last. Passes by my bar nearly every day. Has club stickers in the rear quarters. Cant remember which one though, but think it was demon........

Yes it is yours. Demonvw stickers in the rear quarters. It just pulled up at the roundabout outside work. Guy must have thought I was some sort of nutter walking round him to check!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is yours. Demonvw stickers in the rear quarters. It just pulled up at the roundabout outside work. Guy must have thought I was some sort of nutter walking round him to check!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Cheers mate :D

Good to see its being used daily like I did. One of the main reasons I put the air-ride on it, and the fact it looks so good when its slammed :lol: