Sign in to follow this  
benkitcher

Calling for help: Sheffield/ South yorks owners

Hi Chaps,

Cheeky I know, but I'm hoping someone in the S yorks area can help me out in a few weeks time (well, the start of Feb when i get paid!) by lending me a set of 4x100 wheels to trundle around on for a few days whilst i strip my schmidts and re-seal them. They're leaking air like mad now, I'm having to pump them up every few days (they'll be down to 11-12 psi within a week :shock: )

So, anyone got a spare set of wheels they wouldn't mind lending me for a few days? The shonkier the better really, it'd be fun to roll on rusty steelies if anyone's got some! :lol:

Thanks in advance

Ben

Hi ben,

I dont have any myself but I'll ask a few mates that may have some, remind me though in a week or so if i dont get back to you as am a little busy at the mo :?

Hi ben, asked around for you but the guy I know who had them threw them away a few months ago! Sorry bout that :roll:

Hi,

thanks for your replys guys. Kip, cheers for asking, I know old crappy wheels take up valuable space for a lot of us so fully understand your mate getting rid.

Moneypit; where abouts are you? Any excuse to have a play on snake pass and i'm there :lol:

Cheers