Sign in to follow this  
Chris Langdon

Help calling all Supersprint backbox owners

as some of you may remember i brought and fitted a supersprint exhaust system to my C VR6 back in december, i posted a post up on the forum saying about a problem i had with the back box (Oval tailpipe version) not a lining right and also problems with the rear hanger and the main tailpipe to be, well on the piss is the best way to describe it!!!! :(

Well demon tweeks have sent me another one!!! (i had to pay for it and send which one i dont want back)

firstly the that last hanger is welded in a different place!!

second this one came with a replacement bracket which replaces the existing VW one (as seen in the pick below) which i didnt realise that it should of come with, as i had to modify the original to get it to fit, (all this seems funny when i sent pictures to demon tweeks, which then sent them on to Super sprint in italy( this also makes me laugh cos the supersprint sticker says "made in Italy, but the box the box says made in china :D ) who couldnt figure out what the problem was!!!!!!!When its CLEAR from the photo im missing the F in hanger! oh deep joy

third the new one they have sent me has three major dents in it and in general doesnt look as gooder quality/well fabricated as the first one i recieved!!!!

Dont get me wrong the system itself is very good in terms of overall sound, looks etc and altho a little slow to get things sorted demontweeks have been very helpful.

Has anybody had the same thing happen to them? and how did you get over it many thanks

Chris L

Chris i have the bracket on the right in your picture. I managed to get a picture of mine but its not very clear as i had trouble getting to the back of the car.

30012008015.jpg