Sign in to follow this  
Mystic Storm

Garage broke my door? Advice needed

They were scared of your mum, Bro Gideon? She sounds more than useful! 8)

We need pics, please. :lol:

Sharking for my mum on the internet? :lol: This is up there with the time David Dickinson tried to pull her ...the tv doesn't give that man enough credit for how

radioactive he truly is.

At the same time I was having this issue another devonshire garage broke my brother's car which caused an MOT failiure. It could have been compounded by the fact that the two garages he dealt with were at war for some reason, but once again it got resolved easily enough.

If there's a moral to this thread it could be that as long as your car gets broken by a mechanic in the south-west you'll be ok. For me though, as long as mine has four wheels and can maintain some kind of forward momentum I will never take mine into a place there again. I just don't think they're ready for cars down there yet.

Had issues with these chancers myself in years gone by, i dunno where his "reputation" comes from personally, Jim is a mere turner by trade & his main mechanic son is toyota trained...oh & i could practically spit on his place from my house & wouldnt dream of going near it along with many, many other local folk........take from that what you will