Sign in to follow this  
Lee1873

Anyone use erwin?

just wondering if any of you folks have used/use "erwin" for technical info, specifically looking for wiring diagrams for 1995 corrado valver with the 9A engine, do erwin have decent wiring diagrams? somebody somewhere must have access to proper diagrams for this car? do the dealers have this wiring info readily available?

i have the latest autodata info & it was all wrong for my car so as good as useless & it seems folks are struggling to find tacho wires etc when doing conversions on this particular model car....ive yet to try on mine as my looms not done yet but have read many similar stories regards folk being unable to get diagrams for this car

So whos gonna be the star to step up with all the answers & keep us all happy with a working rev counter :lol:

You could try http://volkswagen.msk.ru/index.php?p=page09 for wiring diagrams, however most of the English stuff seems to be of American origin so that'd not help you with a valver.

The dealers did have detailed info but may not still have it now. A neighbour of mine works at the local dealership and lent me their Passat folder when I was doing the climatronic install. He couldn't find the Corrado one and said that all the new stuff is stored electronically so the older stuff seems to be going missing as they don't have much use for it. He did say though that you can make a direct request to Milton Keynes for copies of specific areas as they cannot deny you access to original info, not quite sure how you go about it though.