Sign in to follow this  
stuart_16v

FOG LIGHTS!! help needed!

Hello, didnt know which section to post this in so will try this one. My fog lights are not working on my corrado, just wondering if anyone would know what this could be? I have checked the obvious, the bulbs, the fuse is fine and i have bough a switch and still nothing. Hope some one can help as the mot is coming up soon! any help is very appreciated, thanks, Stuart.

All fog lights or just rear as im sure its only rear thats needed for MOT if the fronts are not working its ok MOT wise.

Well fog lights are on the outside and not an engine part, so we'll start there ;) :D

afaik if they are they they HAVE to work for mot purposes, but as i say. i might bw wrong thats just what i thought :)

If they don't work then just cover them up, if they are not there to be tested then you can't fail on them. My old company car had a smashed front foglight and that never got fixed. i ended up just gaffa taping it up and it was never a problem. obviously you can take the tape off after the test.