Sign in to follow this  
JMC

Removing the headlining - need some advice please

I'm about to take my headlining out, and could do with some advice please folks. Everything seems straight forward apart from there is the thin piece which runs round the the edge of the sunroof. This does not seem to want to budge on mine. I've had a quick look around on the search and I've found 'pull it out'. Is it really as simple as this - really don't want to break it? Any advice from someone who has taken out their headling would be great please :D

I can't comment on the sunroof bit as i only had the back half of my headlining out :) Edit:In fact when i broke a corrado, i took it out fully but can't remember the sunroof bit :oops:

But watch the 'flaps' that slide into the roof frame, they make it easier to hold the headlining up while you get the trim back on.

Also maybe an idea to clean it while its out? 8)

Neil.

Yeah you just pull it out, it fits around the edges of the headlining so you sort of pull it horizontally towards the middle of the sunroof if that makes sense!

Cheers guys, yes it does make sense, just got to get round to doing it now. Oh, and Neil it will be a different colour all together when it goes back in 8)