Sign in to follow this  
J a m e s

New under car mirror

yesterday i took my car out and because it had the modded to fit MK2 Golf Exhaust, the backbox came loose and fell off the rubbers.

annoyed in the rain, i yanked the whole backbox off and drove home dragster style lol.

anyway upshot of it all was i went and got a full Scorpion System for the G60, these are not to bad are they?

Its the Boxer tailpipe

im thinking about getting a scorpion exhaust, ive heard they are really really loud!!?? (to the point of annoyance) whats your experiences?

well im hoping to get it on soon as, but having the flu is not stopping me, but the girlfriend has laid down the rules im not to lay on a damp floor.

will be mid week i will hope.

back in the Smart again :D

anyone got a pic of what exhaust rubbers i need? its a 91 J

Driving the car without the backbox is certainly a noise you don't forget. Boomin marvelous :D

The backbox on my 2.0 16v rusted and fell off, and I had to drive around for a few days without it till VW ordered me in a new one.. turned a few heads, thats for sure ;)

lol

i had no silencers at all :D

straight out the CAT

i have some rubbers, they are like big hula hops are these the right ones?

I ordered a scorpian boxer for my 1.8 16v, and it didnt fit! not sure if its the same for the g60, but the garage couldnt get it to fit without it making contact with the boot floor so it'd knock over bumps and stuff. Apparently scorpian are aware of the problem, but arent doing anything about it! I've heard of other people on the forum having problems fitting them too.

yeah, the bracket closest to the bumper hes to be extended, then its a matter of gettin it lined up. i have a Boxer back box and the reast is Supersprint. this to me is perfect, and boy do you here me coming!!! but inside, im happy with it :D

They had to ct into my SS centre pipe to fit the Scorpion too. the SS has a 3 year warranty and aint fully Stainless so it didnt bother me that much

Hi James, hope your getting over the flu matey, you should have poped down friday nite...

I had a late boxer type rear box with rod hangers modded to fit my early car by xtreme..

just had a look at fitting it, the hangers seem fine but the centre pipe is about 3 1/2inches to long, the centre box hits the rear beam!!!

well ****ed off.

what should i do?

***Edited for swearing*** Henny