Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Muppet Alert 2

I just popped out to get a few ebay pics of my car and had to lol at this pair of muppets..

M123DRLBeach002.jpg

M123DRLBeach001.jpg

Not the first time i've seen people stuck there but the first time I happened to have a camera with me!

Needless to say, after taking a couple of pics and having a laugh, I did get out and give them a hand and we got them out in the end :)

We regularly have this problem on the beach in Blackpool.

Last month another muppet came over from inland to have an (illegal) blast on the beach and, you guessed it.......got stuck.

Rather than pay the council for a tow-off he opted to sort it out himself......with the inevitable outcome,..... pics in the local paper of the car lying on its side in the sand as the tide receded .......evidently his dad had only bought him the car only a few weeks before.......I didn't know if to laugh or cry !

when the tide has nicely gone out in scarborough its quite solid still, keeps all its water and stays hard. i remember sitting there and amush in his R32 skyline just going for a "blast" on the beach, aparently if you keep going you wont get stuck. he didnt get stuck, i was completely gobsmacked that he took it on, especially with his FOR SALE posters in the back, needless to say, his mate in his vectra got stuck and we had to push him out. we get a few people getting stuck here aswell. best is on our north all the jet ski-ers go out and bring there All terrain vehicles down. you see some of the wideboy viatras and freelanders stuck. they see wet grass and s**t themselves so why they take them on the beach ill never kno :D