Sign in to follow this  
staffs_til_i_die

When I find them, I won't kill them, I'll keep them alive...

... and torture them over many years... :censored:

Some mutha-fukca has keyed the bonnet of my C :mad2: :bad-words: . Two nasty scratches, which go down to the metal. Each is about roughly 6 inches long. Anyone got any ideas? Will this need a full respray on the bonnet? Is this something I can do? And if it has to go to the paint shop, how much would it cost roughly? If it's going to be lots, it may be time for that carbon lid.

Probably going to be a full repaint but there are guides on the net on how to fill in stratches, assuming you're patient (and want to save yourself some cash).

Could try ChipsAway or someone similar to fix it up for now, until its a good time to cough up for a trip to the bodyshop?

... and torture them over many years... :censored:

Some mutha-fukca has keyed the bonnet of my C :mad2: :bad-words: . Two nasty scratches, which go down to the metal. Each is about roughly 6 inches long. Anyone got any ideas? Will this need a full respray on the bonnet? Is this something I can do? And if it has to go to the paint shop, how much would it cost roughly? If it's going to be lots, it may be time for that carbon lid.

sorry to hear.

So malicious.

ar$ :censored: holes.

C's cshould be protected by the queens.

Like Swans. :)

What colour is it?? Sometimes its best 2 blow the bonnet into the wings for the best finish. Y would someone do that!!!!! :bad-words:

mindless vandalism really gets me, there is no reason for it at all , i can understand someone pinching your stereo (not that i am condoning it ) but they are getting something out of it , but what do the arseholes get out of vandalism :mad2:

Too many jealous and mindless wankers around im afraid, i here crucifiction is a horrible way to go :censored:

For a perfect result you will need the bonnet and the tops of the wings blown over to get it to match, bodyshop i use charged me £400 to do my Goof VR6 when i had some chips done

C's cshould be protected by the queens.

Hey the last thing I want is a couple of Dale Wintons hanging about outside at my car :D :D

Sorry to hear that mate...jealous bastards..

Other alternative is to find a C in the same colour that someone is breaking? :) Could be cheaper than a respray

Thanks for all the tips fellas. Don't have £400 to shell out at the moment + that would be the cost of a carbon bonnet (roughly)...

The colour is moonlight blue, which I think is quite rare. I've heard midnight blue mentioned here a few times, but my C came with a touch-up stick which is moonlight blue. It's very dark blue, and looks black in some light conditions. I love the colour, hence I am so pee'd off to see stripes of metal in it!

Will get a few quotes and will look into the other things you mention.

Cheers.