Sign in to follow this  
Foxster

Funny

The radiator is nacked on it Steve! I'm going to have to get a new one bought this weekend and fitted. Any recommendations on where to get one from? I might just go to VW and see if they can get me one asap. :clap: :luvlove:

The radiator is nacked on it Steve! I'm going to have to get a new one bought this weekend and fitted. Any recommendations on where to get one from? I might just go to VW and see if they can get me one asap. :clap: :luvlove:

Try Jason at Volksrange, or nick at ECP ,lk43vr6,on the section-5 forum as he can get discount! Or there is a Rad place in Darlo just off Whessoe road, Near Morrisons!

It didn't show up on the test drive did it :(

Yeah i will try him Steve, see what price he gives me, good thinking! I need your advice on the best to get the bodywork sorted too. I want to make a decision on that over the next week or so, maybe you could have a good look over her with me? And i think the leak occured on the way back from the Metro Centre on the Saturday after i got her, nightmare! Highline crack on the elbow too which we spotted today, its soo difficult to suss out little dinky problems like this. :gag:

Yeah i will try him Steve, see what price he gives me, good thinking! I need your advice on the best to get the bodywork sorted too. I want to make a decision on that over the next week or so, maybe you could have a good look over her with me? And i think the leak occured on the way back from the Metro Centre on the Saturday after i got her, nightmare! Highline crack on the elbow too which we spotted today, its soo difficult to suss out little dinky problems like this. :gag:

Aye mate no bother! I'll PM you my number other wise we'll go way OT :nono: