Sign in to follow this  
joby

Corrado at angleseycircuit today

Went to anglesey circuit today, 1st trip out with the corrado after the brake conversion and suspension bushes replacement, my mate took his evo too :) Great drive down there and to my surprise there was a corrado on the track with some mk 1 golfs too, Spoke to the guy with the corrado his name was Tom from maccelsfield It has a 20valve conversion with a ihi turbo remapped think he said it was pushing out about 370bhp :shock: Went really well round the track flames an all! unfortunately Tom blew the turbo so had to retire early :( Bad Luck Tom.. Shoulda seen them golfs go around the track 8) Here`s some piks

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: love track photos, good work!

Yeah the IHI turbo really opens up the 20vt's potential, quite a good mod from what I hear!

God, I miss my mk1. It was a rotten old heap but I had a vision!

Youv`e got enough on ya plate with ya corrado at the mo boost monkey :) never mind a mk1 :)

We should try and set one up, Anglesey circuit is fantastic! Top gear use it and fifth gear :) Vicky butler henderson :norty: Now theres a thought :censored:

We should try and set one up, Anglesey circuit is fantastic! Top gear use it and fifth gear :) Vicky butler henderson :norty: Now theres a thought :censored:

I'd be up for that!! :nuts:

awesome!!!! wish i`d of known this was on, if you go again or sort anything let me know!!!!!! not far from me

I should of told you ben but it was a last minute decision, There is something going on most weekends and its a chance for me to run the corrado as it stays in the garage all week :( Will let you know next time.. :)