Sign in to follow this  
sparks

new type of spark plug ?? unsure help ??

Hi people :clap:

right sry for the silly question here but new to my g60 and need to put my mind at rest !!

Changed the sparks plugs on the raddo yesterday no problems but the ones i took out where w6dpo bosch items with the conventional pin and tag look which were slighty black around the outside and and ashly white/ grey on the pin and tag (i hope this is means im runing ok ) but the new ones which was ordered from euro parts using there selector screen for make, model, year, menus was also a bosch item but the number was w6dp no O and they are a tag and white cone assembly not pin point the car runs fine though the rev range and started first time off the button as always this morning (which was icey cold ).

I had the choice of beru and some make on the euro part thing but i heard good things about the bosch ones as mentioned on the forum so i went for the bosch ones,ive also checked on the forum to see if anyone knows the difference between the two part numbers and it looks like the 0 means its a platium item yet the box and the plug has platium plug written on it and they was £11 a plug so i doubt there normal copper ones as they retail at about £5 im totally confused

someone insight would be graful

cheers

stu ...... :shrug: :scratch: