Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Wrecked corrado

nasty!! wouldnt like to have been in that second one when it went!! :shock:

I aint bored at work... got loads to do .....just dont wanna do it!!! :lol:

...not liking my job too much right now!!

I'm the same, got loads to do can't be bothered, winding down as I'm of for a few days partying :D

ouch seen those pics before on the corrado-club america site I think!!!

Yeap there of the corrado data-base..

what do you do for a living Bally? I work in IT - fookin hate it, only took the job as a means to clear student debts - that was 4 years ago, and im still here!! :shock:

Tell me about debts matey, I'm nearly clear of my debts thank fack!! :lol:

I plan & Schedule maintenance work for network rail on a database system they use..

can be boring, but it pays the bills... :D

who you work for?

Quorum Business Systems in Watford, the pay aint bad, like you im just finishing all mine - but this was supposed to be a stop gap to clear debts and im still here.

I went to uni and got a degree in sport science - thats the direction i wanted to go in. ive tried to get in the fire brigade numerous times, but no joy. Sitting in an office with techy geeks just aint my idea of fun and its really getting to me now

...gotta get out!!

sports science, a mate did a double degree thang in that and accounts, we always took the p!ss as it was "running and counting", so went he was doing track work he would know how many laps he'd done ;)

Quorum Business Systems in Watford, the pay aint bad, like you im just finishing all mine - but this was supposed to be a stop gap to clear debts and im still here.

I went to uni and got a degree in sport science - thats the direction i wanted to go in. ive tried to get in the fire brigade numerous times, but no joy. Sitting in an office with techy geeks just aint my idea of fun and its really getting to me now

...gotta get out!!

It hard to get out of a place sometimes, making time to go to interviews etc, but all you can do is try.. some of us endup with jobs we don't want.

I went to uni & did IT, left cos I got into loads of debt!

So I hunted for work, I wanted to work in the motor trade since I was a kid.. landed myself a job at VW HQ in 2000, brill job, company car etc, but someone had it in for me & lost my job 8 months later:x was gutted, seeked legal advise but as I'd only been there under a year it was there word against myn :twisted:

So I got my revenge on the person who had it in for me, his poor TT :lol:

anyway temped for abit ended up working in the Rail industry, learned there system & still here few years later!! :D

Thats my life story..... well just part of it :lol:

...like you say, sometimes its just hard to get out and find something doing what i want to do!!

jsut gotta stay positive i suppose - flipside is i get to surf the net all day!! :lol: 8)

Surfing the net is the best part of the job :D :D :D

Stick at it mate, something will come your way :D

so what corrado you got??

nah, someone else got Daveyboy first.. so Dboy had to do!!

oops, that is me, I joined in the second week the forum started, I got made redundant that week, and so couldn't log on, I completely forgot about it :oops:

If only I can get my post count moved to that ID :twisted:

/me looks at Andi

so what corrado you got??

metallic black 92 G60, been off the road for couple of months now due to mot & tax expiring and my trip to Oz ate up all available funds - hoping to have it back on the road before christmas. Gwerks rebuilt and stage 4'd the charger just before she came off the road, only got about 250miles on it. koni top adjustables,

eibachs 35mm lowered, nuespeed strut, k&n, 16" Azev A's with new goodyear F1's, just got a VR6 steering wheel - yet to be put on. and once she's been mot'd she'll be getting a full milltek sytem, charger outlet and some SNS tuning!!

happy days to come!! Even if i do hate my job at least i love my C! 8)

will be posting some pics when she's back on the road

sounds like a very nice set up mate :D

*edit - Can't spell for toffee :(*

sounds like a very nice set up mate

just a pisser i cant drive it eh!! :lol:

Car sounds nice Dave.. Love Azev A's.. if you ever want to sell em let me no :)

Goodyear F1's are brill, just had a set fitted on myn!

Hope to see pics soon, goodluck with getting it back on the road... :D

Cheers, hopefully MOT wont be too bad. i know its gonna need rear calipers and handbrake cable, got a dodgy crack in windscreen which is just inside the wiper range - think i might get stung on that!!

pics to follow :D

sounds like a very nice set up mate

just a pisser i cant drive it eh!! :lol:

yeah, but you'll get it sorted mate :D