Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

No Headlights. What Now?

Just got off the phone to VW and the late spec headlights (£150+vat each!!) are showing 0 stock and no information.

Basically the guy said its unlikely they'll make anymore according to what he's seeing.

So it's either an ebay set or some third party lights like In-Pro's etc. Not sure about them but it appears that we may not have a choice eventually!

The tabs are broken on mine and have been glued for the past 2 years. I'm at the 'make the bay look minty stage' and these are causing me a headache!

GPC?

Either that or get some good ones from a car being broken and put em away!

Just got off the phone to VW and the late spec headlights (£150+vat each!!) are showing 0 stock and no information.

That a good price from dealers, 10 years ago they quoted me £205.15 o/s and £215.45 n/s :shock: ...........+VAT :shock:

Gpc @£115 a side in the end, genuine parts too,then i got xenon bulbs and a loom!

Brilliant!

Didn't even know that site existed!

Crap! Now I want to spend loads of money!

The trouble is I've loads of people saying the In-Pro's look better than original. Don't know what to do!

73aa_1.JPG

13.jpg

clean bright oem lights look the best, the only good thing with the fk/inpro style lights are that they run projectors so are nice to run xenons in

Brilliant!

Didn't even know that site existed!

Crap! Now I want to spend loads of money!

The trouble is I've loads of people saying the In-Pro's look better than original. Don't know what to do!

73aa_1.JPG

13.jpg

the headlights look alright there :!

not sure on the fogs tho, they seem too small

About £400 from that Euro site for a set of headlights! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't buy a full set of headlights or the lenses from that website, as they will be for LHD cars!!!

It's a pity the value of the '£' has dropped by so much though, as all those € prices would have worked out a lot cheaper a few weeks back!

About £400 from that Euro site for a set of headlights! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't buy a full set of headlights or the lenses from that website, as they will be for LHD cars!!!

It's a pity the value of the '£' has dropped by so much though, as all those € prices would have worked out a lot cheaper a few weeks back!

Thats a good point!

The pic above does look quite good and its even the same colour, factor in the price difference and In-Pro's are looking better.

Any ideas on whos making the decent wiring looms now?

company called eurostyling do the full inpro range, i found out aswell that the red/crystal rear lights have come down ALOT in price recently so might have to make a purchase :D lol