Sign in to follow this  
bluslc

BluSLC

welcome mate ! how are you? i do love those 10"S mate...

p.s my rear arch's have now had a touch of "westside" ie there gone! :lol:

no rubbing now!

VR6, is that a photo of yourself in your sig?

LOL! :lol:

thankfully no! i'd never get any work done!!! :wink:

Pity. Lovely thing like that and a nice car as well. Isle of Man, cool. Coming over next June/July for the TT as I am a bit of a bike freak as well. GSXR600Y. Much better fun than a car. You got one?

yeah the isle of man is ok - no speed limits, no MOT's etc

not got a bike though - think i'll save that for my later years when I won't kill myself on one!

welcome mate ! how are you? i do love those 10"S mate...

p.s my rear arch's have now had a touch of "westside" ie there gone! :lol:

no rubbing now!

thankyou guys ..I am doing fine !! so have you lowerd you car any more then ??

[thankyou guys ..I am doing fine !! so have you lowerd you car any more then ??

West Side ]

im gonna lower it slightly more at the weekend not to much though!!

Alright mate nice looking mota you got there I had a good look at it at the south of england show at the aerodromea couple of months back it looks seriously phat with those 10's on it I'm supprised you dont get any rubbing on the arches.

Alright mate nice looking mota you got there I had a good look at it at the south of england show at the aerodromea couple of months back it looks seriously phat with those 10's on it I'm supprised you dont get any rubbing on the arches.

Thanks mate !! what did you think of the show ?

Thanks mate !! what did you think of the show ?

It was alright I spose it could have been better after an hour or so I got a bit bored though. Did you go to the evening cruise the meet up was at clacket lane and went off to dagenham somewhere we never actually got there because the convoy car (subaru imprezza wrx) decided to lose everyone in the tunnel we had to go one side and he went the other, we gave up looking for it in the end and went down southend for the evening which was alright to a degree it's never been as good down there since the police have tried to stop it. 3 years ago no other cruise could touch it but now it's c**p i dont bother anymore we dont even do the Guilford cruise anymore as the police always end up doing me for petty offenses like having spaces in between the numbers of my plate even though they're standard lettering or the other one is fog lights. What mods have you done to your engine anything out the ordinary!!