Sign in to follow this  
yeti

Will 17x8 RS301's fit over 312's??

as it sounds really... i think i heard somewhere the 301's were designed for motorsport so i'd have thought that maybe they would...

any help'd be cool thanks

as it sounds really... i think i heard somewhere the 301's were designed for motorsport so i'd have thought that maybe they would...

any help'd be cool thanks

if they fit over standard brakes i would have thought so as the 312s sit in further and give you more calliper clearance than standard brakes ,

unless you mean the 17" bit if so they fit under my 16s

i'm pretty sure OSV was running this setup before he sold the corrado.does anyone know if 301's fit over brembos?

i had the 312's on with 16x7 rxII's before and they have loads of clearance on the 17x7.5 RC's i have atm so i thought they should fit within the diameter it was the spoke clearance i was concerned about...but if 312's sit further in then thats cool :D thanks

brembo's... oooo i heard they dont fit under RC's but i cant say i've seen anything about RS301's?

im fitting my brembos (305mm disks) under some 301s, and the space is VERY thin to say the least, and i may have to run a thin spacer to make the setup work. any disks bigger than 305mm wont fit (without using a thick spacer (15mm+) as the caliper will make contact with the studs on the back of the wheels...

thanks for all your replies guys, i've got my hands on something a little more special now so i've just got to make them fit when they arrive :D

now i am intrested ,make sure you put a pic up if all goes according to plan :)

ha ha, they're being sent early next week so, eventually i will do... :D