Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

VR6 Engine maintainance/ mods Advice please

Right as things stand with the car ive just about changed everything to do with the suspension (Bushes wishbones struts ect). Also change all brakelines/ hoses and refurbished the brakes (swapped rear for mk4's ect). The only thing i havent started to look in to is the Lump. I have a 6 branch manifold to go on but have decided not to go through the hastle of doing this as in the future, (winter/ sh@t weather time) when the funds have replenished im thinking of having the engine out to do chains sprockets, Probably look to do cluch and upgrade cams. Just wondering if there is anything else that i should be looking to do while its out. Im planning on keeping the car a while and dont want anything to bite me at a later date. The engine has done 120 k but runswell and isn't noisy or anything it more for piece of mind and to sneak a few extra bhp out where ever possible without going to ott. Any ideas or help with what i should be looking to get over the next few moths would be appriciated :scratch: