Sign in to follow this  
Bally

late door pulls

you mean the bit you hold to close the door with right?... gently lever the leather trimmed or plastic cover piece running down the front of the pull... then you can see a screw(s) - sorry cant remember if one or 2 - undo and pull away

sos lads I meant the handle you pull to open the door.. Ive bought some chrome ones so want to replace them...

is it bedtime yet :lol:

Need to take the door cards off. Then slide the complete door pull unit forward and it drops off teh door. Unhook the connecting rod and the door pul is now free in your hand. You then need to unclip the handle from its housing and replace with your new ones. Then refit. Might also be worth putting some padding behind the connecting rod as this sometimes starts to rattle. HTH.

you should be able to slide the surround piece towards the rear off car with door card attached at it comes off, but you still need card off i reckon, just makes that a bit easier

wanted to see if I could get away with removing the handles without taking of the cards.. oh well no 5min job.. taken the cards of plenty of times...

thanks guys...