Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Swirl removal on plastic?

2000 grit wet sand and compound polish.

Mequires makes a wax/polish/compound for plastic, but I'm not sure if you can get it over here... Comes in a white bottle.

you big perv you, not only were you out last night polishing the bumper but now your polishign the lights... weirdo :D o and if your doing it for the reason i think you are, wet and dry ftw to remove the lettering

you big perv you, not only were you out last night polishing the bumper but now your polishign the lights... weirdo :D o and if your doing it for the reason i think you are, wet and dry ftw to remove the lettering

Pot kettle black, I'm not teh one who spends a whole Saturday sat in the garden rubbing... :gag:

And no, it's to get the stockers back to looking good now I've "perved" the rear... soon to be followed by the rest tonight!

Pot kettle black, I'm not teh one who spends a whole Saturday sat in the garden rubbing... :gag:

the more you rub the shinier it gets :lol:

meguairs PlastX is excellent stuff, used it on a perspex sub box front and was very shocked how well it worked :D

i used autoglym metal polish on a set of mk2 golf rear clusters that had gone dull with fine scratches - brought them up a treat, was well impressed

If you have megs 80 and 83 or menzerna IP 3.01/2 and FF PO85RD you can use these rather than buying a plastic specific polish which you will use no more than a couple of times.