Sign in to follow this  
loopylindsay

in pro angel eye headlamps adjustment help

hey guys

ive got some in pro angel eyes and they dont seem to be able to adjust properly! :shrug:

i have taken the adjuster out of the standard lights and that seems to work but they still are not quite spot on? the main lights seem to be there but the full beam is still quite a bit centerised!

any one else had any problems or know how to fix it?

i know corrado lights are generally not the best but this is ridiculous!

im hoping a HID kit may help me out and make them brighter and possible get a wider spread beam!

thanks guys

hi the main and dip on the lights adjust together , i found when i fitted mine that i set dip up and main was a little low ,it turned out the bulbs inpro supply were crap so i fitted some osram bulbs in main beam and a 4500k hid kit in dip , they are now the best lights i have ever had , and i have owned cars with standard hids before and these are much better. :dance:

so apart from replacing the bulbs and using a hid kit and poor adjustment

these are a good purchase as im thinking of getting a set

how much does that make the inpro angel eye upgrade cost ?

does anybody use the fogs and indicator setup from inpro ?

kel

so apart from replacing the bulbs and using a hid kit and poor adjustment

these are a good purchase as im thinking of getting a set

how much does that make the inpro angel eye upgrade cost ?

does anybody use the fogs and indicator setup from inpro ?

kel

mine were black versions from germany they cost me 240 in the end,

the h7 hids in a 4500 k cost me 75,

and the osram bulbs also h7 cost 15

so that 330 all together oh and i uprated the headlight loom but that did not cost me anything as i had all the bits from various donners and did it in work.

i had the same problem with mine, normal dipped beam is very good but when flicked over to main beam it focuses light to the centre of the road in front of you. a bit odd really, i have no idea how to sort it. Ive got the fogs and indicators to match and they are very good

i had the same problem with mine, normal dipped beam is very good but when flicked over to main beam it focuses light to the centre of the road in front of you. a bit odd really, i have no idea how to sort it. Ive got the fogs and indicators to match and they are very good

its the crap bulbs they supply mine are fine now.

thanks for your help guys ive got a loom in my glove box so may do that as ive got it and will def get bulbs and hid kit thats cheaper than i thought. :notworthy:

Surely it's because when main beam is on, the 2 dipped beam lights go out and the main beam ones turn on. When the main beam is switched off the main go out and the dipped come on. You need all 4 lights on when main beam is used. If you hold the main beam half way (like you were flashing someone) you will see it is better. All is needed is a wire and relay between the main and dipped wiring afaik. A local auto electrician was going to make some up for me but i sold the lights before he had chance.

Surely it's because when main beam is on, the 2 dipped beam lights go out and the main beam ones turn on. When the main beam is switched off the main go out and the dipped come on. You need all 4 lights on when main beam is used. If you hold the main beam half way (like you were flashing someone) you will see it is better. All is needed is a wire and relay between the main and dipped wiring afaik. A local auto electrician was going to make some up for me but i sold the lights before he had chance.

you need a wire with a diode in it thou , otherwise when you put dip on it will feed main ,

you want main to feed dip but not the other way hence the diode , also make sure you use a diode up to the job otherwise it will just burn out.

kinda understand what you guys are saying, do you have any diagrams so i could understand it better?

a diode is a little item which will have a symbol on like these2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfdiode_inline.gif[/attachment:1gggrfdy]diode_internal.gif[/attachment:1gggrfdy]

the diode just goes between the live for dip and main beam its as easy as that , a diode is a one way street for electricity so it will feed dip when main is on but dip wont feed main when dip is on as the electricity cant flow back through the diode :salute:

a diode is a little item which will have a symbol on like these2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfdiode_inline.gif[/attachment:n9osvb3w]diode_internal.gif[/attachment:n9osvb3w]

the diode just goes between the live for dip and main beam its as easy as that , a diode is a one way street for electricity so it will feed dip when main is on but dip wont feed main when dip is on as the electricity cant flow back through the diode :salute:

Sorry a diode not a relay. yeah its simply just a diode with a wire coming off either end then join that the existing wires. Or as Paul said. :lol:

where did you all get your inpro lights from and how much are they ??

kel

mine were black versions from germany they cost me 240 in the end delivered,( from german ebay its was oemgermanparts )

the h7 hids in a 4500 k cost me 75,

and the osram bulbs also h7 cost 15

so that 330 all together oh and i uprated the headlight loom but that did not cost me anything as i had all the bits from various donners and did it in work.

got mine off ebay for 140, were set for left hand drive but it was i piece of pish to change to right hand drive.

i know what a diode is lol i was just getting confused when i heard talks of relays n stuff. What rating diode would i need?

the diodes are in work but i dont think there rated as such well they are but theres no visible rating or coding that i could see, i just went to maplins and asked for a couple of diodes that would carry at least 10 amps, that will cover any bulb that you are going to use in dip beam.

140 was cheap i know mine were slightly more as they were the black ones and no one in the uk i could find stocked them, but the chrome ones were still 200+

i think they all come left h/drive just uk stockists generally slide the plates for you , not that its hard with a long phillips screw driver .

cheers waynos

i have some for 150 quid delivered from germany

i have also spoken to a company in the uk (the distributor) who are seriously expensive like £50 more for the lights

but said they are left and right hand compatable they did not make em for seperate left-right hand drive cars

must say i like the look of the LED rear lights too!!

kel

cheers waynos

i have some for 150 quid delivered from germany

i have also spoken to a company in the uk (the distributor) who are seriously expensive like £50 more for the lights

but said they are left and right hand compatable they did not make em for seperate left-right hand drive cars

must say i like the look of the LED rear lights too!!

kel

i have the led rears too there really bright :D