Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

I hope i never roll my C...

gutted thats a well nice raddo! do agree though cars are to be driven if hes got the money to get it like that he has the money to get it resprayed if ever needed!

I rolled a Saab a few years ago. It's scary as hell to be in a car when you roll it. Hopefully I never have to relive it in my Corrado.

gutted thats a well nice raddo! do agree though cars are to be driven if hes got the money to get it like that he has the money to get it resprayed if ever needed!

well, it happened in germany or nederlands, the reason he towed the car could also be hes not allowed to drive it on the road because of missing TUV certifications or registration by goverment.

just a guess...

well, it happened in germany or nederlands, the reason he towed the car could also be hes not allowed to drive it on the road because of missing TUV certifications or registration by goverment.

just a guess...

correct! also had soemthing to do with the engine being tuned without having certain certificates for pollution or something.

just a guess...

correct! also had soemthing to do with the engine being tuned without having certain certificates for pollution or something.

and we think we get it harsh! all we need is an MOT dont need TUV stuff to drive on our roads! kinda glad really! lol

What you say about green being associated with bad luck when it comes to cars, I have heard that too. And funnily enough I had a green car once and I got a side window smashed on me & I had my only ever crash in it.

yup no green cars in my family, had one and it was nothing but bad luck. as soon as i got it my uncle said ooooooh bad luck are green cars. never will have another unless i have no choice in the matter!

Anyone wanna buy mine

:tumbleweed: