Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

MK2 Golf Eibach ARB's..............Will They??

Brother in law is stripping his MK2 Golf as it's FUBAR'd

It has almost brand new Eibach ARB's fitted. Just wondered if anyone knew if these would bolt straight onto a Corrado???

Can't see why not as the rear beam and front wishbones etc are all the same as a Mk2! Just wanted to Double check!

Cheers Guys!

Steve

same wishbones, subframe basically on the Corrado so I'd imagine it would go on fine. The Corrado has different part numbers for some pretty subtle reasons like the horse-shoe locators for the rear bushes on the wishbones, non of which would affect bolting up an arb.

I'd imagine the main reason for Corrado parts being slightly different is down to the extra weight of the Corrado, so things like springs and dampers are usually differently weighted, worth checking the standard Corrado front arb diameter just to make sure it's not the same as the eibach one, there are at least a couple of thickness variations for the Corrado from the factory.

yea they'll go straight on.

only difference between the front eibach and the original Rado one on my car is that the original has tapered ends where as the eibach one is the same diameter throughout.

rear straps up to the rear beam, using longer lower shock bolts.