Sign in to follow this  
sampriory

impatient!!!!

I want another corrado and i want it now. :brickwall:

none of the ones for sale at the moment are what i'm looking for, think i'm a little fussy, hurry up and some of you get into some sort of financial difficuly an need to sell, get in touch!!

After a storm vr6 ok :salute:

yeah seen it, its sweet, owned vr6 before my 300zx, just fancied the storm over another straight vr6, although that p plate is nice :wink:

Each to their own etc and it's an age old argument but I really cant see why anyone would turn down a bargain stunner of a VR6 with leather etc for a Storm which is the same thing bar a couple of badges and will inevitably cost more :shrug:

These days, with the general condition that Corrados are in on the whole, i'd be less and less concerned with finding the exact colour you want etc and just concentrate on finding the best example you can get within your budget :) - it's getting more and more difficult to get hold of really decent Corrados which makes storm hunting alot harder than it used to be IMO

Just my 2p

yeah completely see your point, that's def true, there has been a few on pistonheads that i'd missed out on, went back through them all an there were about 3-4 i'd easily have bought if i'd seen in time, which make me think there might be one waiting for me, my last one was blk so kinda after a new colour, quite liked this one http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/527229.htm !! pretty high on the miliage but pretty much what i was after. . . awaiting emails though.

am pretty new to searching for cars online, anywhere i've missed other than the obvious, ebay, autotrader, pistonheads, here. . . :help:

kinda why i'm sat waiting on here for someone to put their's up on the market! i'd like to know where it's been an that someone has cared for it, got my last vr6 of my brother, an he was religious about it :salute:

yeah seen it, its sweet, owned vr6 before my 300zx, just fancied the storm over another straight vr6, although that p plate is nice :wink:

I went the other way...oooer :camp:

Had a 300zx tt before i got the Vr6..Its nice to have fast car that doesnt drink the fuel quicker than I can pour it in yet will still see off most the other stuff on the roads. :lol: I think it was the £3500 gearbox and £800 turbos that finally pushed me to getting shot of the Nissan tho.

I was looking for almost a year before I found the "right" C - and even then it wasn't in a colour I was even considering until I drove it!

I bought the first see i went to look at, all seemed very straight at the time but needed an engine rebuild less than 6 months into ownership. Kinda regret not looking at more, but its definately been a bonding experience these last two years :lol: