Sign in to follow this  
tom n

Pearl green 16v

Hi all,

Just bought my first Corrado off this forum and im really pleased with it! Big thanks :clap: to Shaun 'dubcharger' for selling up lol hes a really decent guy!

Anyway onto the car, i have been set on a Corrado for a very long time, and my Golf just wasnt doing it for me anymore so i put the Golf up for sale and the next week it was gone and i had the rado on the drive.

Pics below taken last night after a wash and polish and then a 100 mile round trip to Sheffield and back and i can safely say that the load capabilities are rather good after moving all my stuff out of uni :shock:

Pic of the golf...

golf1dh8.th.jpg

p1000737qy1.th.jpg

p1000736ed2.th.jpg

p1000735sq0.th.jpg

p1000734wl9.th.jpg

p1000733zl9.th.jpg

p1000732ya2.th.jpg

I shrunk the pics before uploading them so the quality is a bit poorer than i had hoped...

I believe the car has a kr inlet? cam, full stainless exhaust, jetex panel filter and koni t-a's with h&r springs with 16 x 7.5 rh cups

Plans for the future include some coilovers and uprated speakers

Further into the future maybe a performance manifold and flowed head

Let me know what you think...

Tom :D

looks well smart from what i can see from the ickle pics & i do love those wheels! get some more pics up fella & welcome to the forum.

definately a good upgrade from a mk3! good choice! i agree on the load i dragged mine down to devon with a full load and didnt have a problem. you could definately feel it as ur driving but mr raddo still pulls on no struggling!

Thanks for all the kind comments :o

I'm on the hunt for some red light tint film at the moment, but im having trouble finding any...

Does anyone have any ideas or links i could try?

nice rado, liked the golf too, as for the rear lights try spraying them yourself, there should be a guide in the wiki on how to do it..