Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Anyone got any pics of a stock VR6 with stock suspension?

I'm thinking of going back to stock suspension and 15" speedlines on the 95 Corrado VR6 I recently bought, (due to much bad roads around here), and was wondering if anyone have any pics of how "high" it is on stock suspension and stock rims?. (As I need it to be not too hard)

I see there is supersport lowering kit on it now, anyone know anything about it?, and eventually if it's possible to find TUV papers online for it?.

Thnx

Try and source early vr6 original springs. They sit the car more level and look better than the kicked up rears of late VRs. I have photographed both so check out my posts.

Hi Mate,

theres also some pics of mine in the bvf pics thread on page 2 i think. its a late model with the ramped up rear end too b the way.

I also have lots of pics on the pc so could send those too if you like just give us a shout!

Kip

hmmm, looked quite high on the pics of the storm atleast....

Any tips on what I could go for to lower it a bit but still have driving comfort? (As I'm not into kidney crushing...:) )

The late ones do sit a little higher but as david said earlier the earlier VR6 springs sit the car a fair bit lower especially at the rear! i think its before 1994 if i remember right but dont quote me on that.

Ok, is there any difference on the bolts etc on early ones, or do they fit straight to a 95? (ie was there any other changes done other then the height?)...

And also does 16V's, G60, VR6's use the same shock absorbers/springs?

Ok, what lowering kit are you running on that one?, and how much is it lowered?

Also is it still ok to drive it on "bad" roads....ie with holes in the road etc......

regards