Sign in to follow this  
Stryker

Brake Disc Recommendations?

Hey guys, im after some new discs cos my standard ones heat up stupidly and have now started squeaking when pulling away, does anyone have any recommendations of good grooved and drilled discs for a reasonable price?

cheers

Iv`e just done a full brake upgrade on my 16v and upgraded to G60 brakes and iv`e used crn grooved discs front and rear and there really good and most of the Mitsi evo`s use them so they must be pretty good.. heres a link for you

http://www.crnproducts.co.uk

Brembo replacement discs or just original VW ones, unless you drive like mad max or do track days all the time theres no benefit from all the green stuff pads and drilled and grooved brigade

They take so long to heat up to best operating temp to be effective the bennefit is minimal!

lol no its just cos when my brakes are warmed up normally, they squeak like crazy when pulling away from stationary, i dont drive like crazy trust me lol

You can upgrade the brakes to give far superior braking that does not require heating what so ever.

lol no its just cos when my brakes are warmed up normally, they squeak like crazy when pulling away from stationary, i dont drive like crazy trust me lol

That doesn