Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

My New Daily........The Pimping Wagon! Audi 80 1.6CL 4 Speed

Thought I's get a cheap daily as a runabout! Sell one of the expensive beasts and gain some cash in the process!!!

So saw a link on shedition38 on a thread about ideal dailies to this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:1123

Had a punt and won it!!!

To say it's mint is an understatement here are some pics after I just got it home:

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

62,000 miles from new, bodywork like it left the factory and a mint interior, plus when I was cleaning it I lifted out the rear seats and found........................£90 in notes!! The note date from 1987 so must have been there for 20 odd years :clap: :grin: :shock:

Anyway, fully cleaned it, washed it, clay barred, wax and polish then a full service inc Oil & Filter, Air Filter, Sparkies, Dizzy cap & rotor arm, Fuel Filter, Wiper Blades, front brake pads and Timing Belt and Tensioner! It drives well and although only a 4-speed goes quite well for a big bus, bloody good on fuel too!!! Came with 12 months MOT so cheap motoring for me for a year :)

Pics after I made it all Shiney 8)

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Not Bad eh :grin:

That is fecking sweet! Nice job on shining it all up too - looks like a different car! :)

Very Nice Steve,

what are you selling?

must be the soot master...

Id love a Sport one of these,they go forever.

Not like my 3 pot audi I got now

very nice mate. looks really clean. is there anything you can do with the notes. can you still take em to the bank or have you s**t out with em lol

very nice mate. looks really clean. is there anything you can do with the notes. can you still take em to the bank or have you s**t out with em lol

The 20's were fine........But the £50 was onld green one and is actually worth £60!!!!! :lol: How good is that!

The 20's were fine........But the £50 was onld green one and is actually worth £60!!!!! :lol: How good is that!

SNAP! :shock: I gotta get me a BoxAudi :lol: