Sign in to follow this  
db82

re-introduction

Hi all.

I joined just under a year ago but for one reason and another got a bit lost.

I've got a 1990 1.8 16V,

IMGP3165-1.jpg

the eventual plans are : -

borbet- a's

smoking the rear and side lights

drop her by 30mm

then start on the engine, only a few tweeks there, just get the most out of the engine :D

before any of that though i first have to get my drivers door sorted (get one of Daves kits I just read about), secondly my wipers miss the majority of my screen :confused4: :confused4: i have replaced the wipers but this did not help. im thinking it could be the screen, if the correcct one has not been fitted ?

speak to you all soon

looks sweet mate, good luck with the mods.

as for the wipers, it's the arms that are crap so it doesn't matter what wipers you use. get yourself some lupo gti aero wipers & arms, they make a massive difference. you can usually find them for sale on ebay for about 70-80 quid. think the seller i used was called lesbray, hope that helps..

thanks for the welcome, is anyone here going to trax at silverstone in september?

Les Bray's good, based in Camborne so not a million miles away and a 'Rado owner too. Helpful as well which is nice :D

Oh and "Hello"

Rich

thanks for the welcome, is anyone here going to trax at silverstone in september?

I've only just noticed your from Newton!! I grew up there and my parents are still there so I visit regularly :) I'll keep my eyes out for you next time I'm down there...

is it traxx in september. im hoping to go but i cannot guarentee i can! :D . welcome to the site btw ;) your c looks really nice :)

is it traxx in september. im hoping to go but i cannot guarentee i can! :D . welcome to the site btw ;) your c looks really nice :)

yea its 7th september, day after eurofest at coombe. will be there with sw-pc. any one from heregoing to it pop along and say hi. i dont bite much...... :lol:

hello nice car.

should be going trax. dont know if ill be on a stand or just be with my mates yet

Les Bray's good, based in Camborne so not a million miles away and a 'Rado owner too. Helpful as well which is nice :D

Oh and "Hello"

Rich

What does he do then? Is he a mechanic? Sounds like a place in France, but interesting none the less :)

Lesbray has "les-ebayshop" :lol: Carries a lot of dub parts & will do collection on 'em for us locals therefore saving on postage. Seems like a nice guy & very helpful & has a red VR6 although I haven't actually bought anything from him yet but I have ordered a rear brakes & bearings set so I'll be in a better position to call him a nice man when that arrives.

Rich