Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Rados/Roccos Wanted In London Area

Hey everyone,

Some of you may know that i work in Sales @ Alan Day VW, New Southgate (North London). We're looking for a nice mk1 and mk2 scirocco, and a nice corrado for our new Scirocco launch on the night of 31st august -> 1st sept. We're going to be organising a launch at midnight so should be a good event, naturally everyone's invited along anyway.

We will need nice cars, and preferably as standard as possible, we dont mind if there are a few modifications but not diverting 'too' much away from the OEM look. Cars will be in their own area and probably cordoned off so that members of the public can look but not start poking here and there.

Whoever can make it for that night / following day will get £200 to spend at our parts dept and obviously the pride that your motor will be sitting in the middle of our prestige showroom!

PM me / post pics up of your cars before Friday 22nd and we'll see which ones we'd like in our dealership!

Thanks

Rich

A dude on another forum I use asked me to post this up, if anyone's interested let me know and i'll pass it on :dorky:

EDIT - Apparently it's on E38 too so you can contact him on there if you're a member