Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

borbets! but which ones?

I know these are borbets, but what 'letter' are they? also can you still buy them new? i've looked around on the net and cant find any... ta!

Those are Borbet A - same as what Darren (g-man) has in 9x16 size. They are pictured with the optional flat centre cap....

HTH 8)

I think there becoming rare, but I'm sure someone posted up a link to a couple of alloy suppliers for Azev's & Borbets a little while ago..

Supergolfs stil sel them.

Those ones in the pics are only 7.5" wide. not sure whether a corrado can handle 9x16's all round?

Chris, best bet would be to keep an eye out on PVW classifieds, always some nice rims for sale... :D

I have a german cataloge that I picked up at GTI international which has them in stock. Its called "suspension suplies".....think they have a web site that would be worth a try. Think there the german equivalent of demon tweaks.

BTW...there well nice wheels and looked really good on darrens corrado! The deeper the better! :lol:

i have these wheels valver says the 9x16" all round with et15mm and the flat centres oh and also aplished rim too... there are pics in my member gallery .. they may be going very soon as i need to most of my 5 sets of wheels to pay for my new ones... :lol: :lol:

i have these wheels valver says the 9x16" all round with et15mm and the flat centres oh and also aplished rim too... there are pics in my member gallery .. they may be going very soon as i need to most of my 5 sets of wheels to pay for my new ones... :lol: :lol:

How much you want for them?

:D found them on supergolfs, £155 each! fingers crossed for a christmas bonus!

thats to dear mate i paid no where near that .. untill i put tyres polished rims and flat centre caps on them ..

note : you will also need to stretch a 205/40/16 tyre on these and some tyre fitters dont like doing this.. "just be warned!" :lol:

mine will proberly be for sale at around £550 all in if i do decide to sell them..