Sign in to follow this  
loopylindsay

flaws with the raddos

understeer (not necessary a flaw, but still)

That's by design. Classic German safety. Anti roll bar at the front, nothing at the back.

Understeer is actually one of the easiest "flaws" to fix on the Corrado.

cant think of anymore right now

Exactly. For a car designed in the 80s, I think it has very few significant problems. Not being able to hoover it easily and rain water coming in when the window is open aren't really flaws imo......

crickey guys and gals its an old car the majority of cars especially these days wont even see these ages let alone still be admired by many

give them a brake new cars are no better there equally as temperamental :)

new cars are even worse dont get me wrong the corrado is and any old vw for that matter is built way better than many cars. but if the germans ever decide to reinvent it they sooo need to look at this list.

crickey guys and gals its an old car the majority of cars especially these days wont even see these ages let alone still be admired by many

I would give it a break if it wasn't for the fact that the brakes are one of the flaws.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the biggest flaw is that with all these flaws we still wouldn't swap it for anything else :clap:

very good but a set of 312s do look nice and sort the problem out very cheap and the tt wipers help with vision yikes i see a bit of a tt take over coming on here even my pedals have been infected :lol:

I would give it a break if it wasn't for the fact that the brakes are one of the flaws.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I run 280mm's on mine and have never found the brakes to be 'a flaw'! I've tried stepping on mine fairly firmly on a quiet road (with no-one behind me!) whilst doing some significant speed and been genuinely shocked at how effectively they scrub the speed off! The one time I had to use them for a genuine emergency (someone crawling out of a junction in front of me) I hauled off the speed with no drama at all...

I run 280mm's on mine and have never found the brakes to be 'a flaw'! I've tried stepping on mine fairly firmly on a quiet road (with no-one behind me!) whilst doing some significant speed and been genuinely shocked at how effectively they scrub the speed off! The one time I had to use them for a genuine emergency (someone crawling out of a junction in front of me) I hauled off the speed with no drama at all...

The 280's are a bit different with a big heavy vr lump over them though Jim :( 288's however are a great improvement 8)